Next up on Audioeclectica.com’s 2020 End Of The Year Lists, the Top 10 Guitar Duos/Trios. The stipulation is that, an album/EP had to have been released this year.
Vote for your favorite in the comments section. At the end of the month, I will release the results of the readers poll.
This list is also in NO PARTICULAR ORDER!!!
01) Matthew Heafy and Corey Beaulieu- Trivium
02) Lance Black and Ryan Parrish- In Parallel
03) Clint Lowery and John Connelly- Sevendust
04) Mark Morton and Willie Adler- Lamb Of God
05) Johnny Dang, Jordan McGhin and Tanner Merrit- O’Brother
06) Greg Puciatio and Max Cavalera- Killer Be Killed
07) Billy Corgan, James Iha and Jeff Schroeder- The Smashing Pumpkins
08) Mike McKenzie and F. Sean Martin- Umbra Vitae
09) Lance Jackman and Anthony Paganelli- Horseneck
10) Mike Schleibaum and Peter Tsouras- Be Well