2016 is on the verge of ending. It’s been quite an interesting, strange, depressing and scary year. Despite all the divide across the land and countless other problems, 2016 was a great year for new albums. I have a feeling that with time, the music released this year, 2016, will be one of those years that gave us classic albums.
To start things off for the first category of End Of The Year Lists, I’m going to make a list of the top 10 guitar duos in music. The stipulation is that, they have to have released an album this year.
I encourage you to vote for your favorite in the comments section. At the end of the month, I will release the results of the readers poll.
This list is also in NO PARTICULAR ORDER!!!
Top 10 Guitar Duo’s of 2016:
01) James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett- Metallica
02) Jordan Buckley and Andy Williams- Every Time I Die
03) Johnny Dang and Jordan McGhin- O’Brother
04) Adam Dutkiewicz and Joel Stroetzel- Killswitch Engage
05) Joe Duplantier and Christian Andreu- Gojira
06) Scott Kelly and Steve Von Till- Neurosis
07) Ben Weinman and Brent Hinds- Giraffe Tongue Orchestra
08) Brian “Head” Welch and James “Munky” Schaffer- Korn
09) Kemble Walters and Cory Clark- Aeges
10) James Moore and Mitch Wayte- Moving Structures