Next up on Audioeclectica.com’s 2019 End Of The Year Lists, the best songs of the year. The stipulation is that said song must’ve appeared on an album/EP released this year.
It’s also worth noting that these songs are my favorites from each of their respective albums.
Vote for your favorite in the comments section. At the end of the month, I will release the results of the readers poll.
This list is also in NO PARTICULAR ORDER!!!
01) Moon Tooth- Through Ash (from Crux):
02) Seizures- The Ponds Have Dried Yet Still You Stare (from Reveries Of The Revolving Diamond):
03) Slipknot- A Liar’s Funeral (from We Are Not Your Kind):
04) Korn- Idiosyncracy (from The Nothing):
05) Spirit In The Room- U R My Religion (from Spirit In The Room Volume 1):
06) Baroness- Cold Blooded Angels (from Gold & Grey):
07) Bent Knee- Hold Me In (from You Know What They Mean):
08) He Is Legend- White Bat (from White Bat):
09) Pinkish Black- Until (from Concept Unification):
10) Helms Alee- Spider Jar (from Noctiluca):
11) Liam Gallagher- Be Still (from Why Me, Why Not):
12) Cold- Without You (from The Things You Can’t Stop):
13) Low Dose- Start Over (from Low Dose):
14) Greet Death- Do You Feel Nothing? (from New Hell):
15) Wear Your Wounds- Rust On The Gates Of Heaven (from Rust On The Gates Of Heaven):
16) Cave In- Lanterna (from Final Transmission):
17) Drab Majesty- Ellipsis (from Modern Mirror):
18) William Patrick Corgan- To Scatter One’s Own (from Cotillions):
19) HarborLights- Hold The Dark (from Isolation Ritual):
20) Glassing- Follow Through (from Spotted Horse):